An international IT services company with a strong reputation for excellent services, products and solution delivery with a customer-centric approach, is actively looking for a IT Engineer / Technician to join their growing team and contribute to supporting a variety of clients predominately in the Brussels and Walloon Brabant areas.
Role Responsibilities :
- User assistance and follow-up of interventions (diagnosis and resolution of simple breakdowns)
- Assistance in the management, installation and maintenance of software
- Administration and operation of servers
- Participation in the management of IP telephony, assistance to users and maintenance of installations
- User training on operating systems and office software
- Proposing adaptations in line with the company's developments and needs (regulatory changes in the sector, new digital tools, etc.)
- Broad IT knowledge covering : infrastructure, networking, hardware, cloud and virtual services.
- Experienced in using, handling and documenting technical issues in a ticket management system.
- Good customer relations, warm, approachable and calm
- Experience in diagnosing / troubleshooting faults and responding to requests.
- Organised and detail-oriented approach to work
- Willing to learn new skills and to travel
- Excellent communication skills - Dutch or French (Native) with English (Professional)
My client is offering the following:
- Generous starting salaries up to €3,800 gross p/m
- Competitive employee benefits including a mobility allowance / company car, performance-based bonus, pension, laptop, mobile phone, insurances, etc.
- Clearly defined career progression and training pathway
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team of talent IT professionals
- Flexibility to work 100% remotely from home when not visiting customer sites
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +31 20 241 8530.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
IT Technician / IT Field specialist / IT Support Specialist / IT Field Engineer / Network Engineer / Infrastructure / Virtual Services / Antwerp / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Relocate