DevOps Specialist - Helsinki - Finnish speaking
This role would be working for a company who work on their in-house industry leading platform and they are now looking for an experienced DevOps Specialist for their Helsinki office.
Strong communication is a key point for this role, you are expected to speak between different teams on a regular basis and it's important to make sure you can get a point across clearly.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with infrastructure team to build highly secure hosting infrastructure and hardened environments
- Design of scalable and secure distributed systems
- Working with development teams to gather application requirements and design secure pipelines and delivery environments
- Provide monitoring solutions for product teams
- Support and maintain infrastructure and application.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree is appreciated.
- Fluent Finnish speaking.
- Strong ability to extend architecture skills and learn new tools and technologies
- Professional understanding of: Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Infrastructure in code, CI/CD
- Comfortable with securing a production container ecosystem (Kubernetes, Docker, service discovery, service registry) in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong background in containerisation and container orchestration
- Experience with cloud providers and services, Azure and Oracle cloud
- Understanding networking concepts: VPN, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Knowledge of security practices (network security, Linux security, GDPR)
- Industry leaders and well-known product on the market, as well as offering excellent benefits.
- They aren't a "wild" company, but they enjoy to have some drinks as a group every month and to host gaming nights/quiz nights and more.
- Progression is possible, with a clearly planned career plan and regular progress meetings.
- Potential salary range is 4500-5500€. There is extra flexibility to 6000€ for excellent experience and interviews.
To find out more, either apply or email email@example.com to speak with the Hiring Manager.