Are you looking to develop ground-breaking, innovative and award-winning apps? And do you want to be even better at Xamarin?
Would you like to work on the newest technologies within hearing solutions, making no two days the same, using your ingenuity to create mobile apps that change the lives of people?
We develop instruments that increase quality of life for our customers. Our instruments are becoming more and more complex, as connectivity opportunities increase, and the mobile app becomes a natural control for our growing group of customers.
Help build apps that changes people's lives
As our new senior mobile app developer, you will be working with ground breaking, innovative apps that connect to devices via Bluetooth. All our apps are developed for both Android and iOS, using the Xamarin framework, and the user interface for both platforms are custom-made to give excellent user experiences.
Collaborating cross-functionally is one of the cornerstones to our success, and you will join a team of talented mobile app developers, testers, UX designers, product managers and audiologists. Together, you are responsible for developing concepts and mobile apps for our users. In particular, you will:
- develop new mobile apps in C#, using the Xamarin framework
- maintain and create new features in existing apps for iOS and Android
- provide technical input to the design process to help create great user experiences, ensuring stability as well as usability
Cross-functional collaboration in an agile environment
We look forward to welcoming you to a team that encompasses the spirit of entrepreneurship and can-do attitude. As a team, we are always aiming for improvements, which entails everything from continuously examining our architecture to fixing bugs and improving flows. To do so, we structure our work in agile Scrum teams.
Talented developer with an interest in Xamarin
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience with mobile app development for iOS or Android
- You are interested in working in Xamarin - ideally you have experience working with it already
- You have experience working in a Scrum team
- You have a high proficiency in spoken and written English. Danish is a plus, but not a requirement.
As a person, you enjoy working with talented and passionate colleagues, as you value the power of teamwork. You naturally seek collaboration, and you assist your teammates whenever needed as well as pulling your own weight. You take pride in being able to deliver high quality and thrive in getting the details correct, knowing that high quality is appreciated by our users.