Nigel Frank International have partnered with a retail client to hire a talented and experienced Systems Engineer to join their team. With offices in the US, South East Asia and now a new office in Dublin, they are wanting to bring on board closer to home in Brighton and Burgess Hill
This role is part of a global team that is based within the Global Technology Centre.
Your role will be to support the Service Technology Centre Systems Lead to maintain systems across the Vacuum Technique and Semiconductor Service divisions.
You will support current systems and develop new applications while making sure customer satisfaction is reached to the highest level and that you use best standard practice while completing your duties. As well as this you will be expected to support and coach the systems.
The role will offer you the chance to work for an organisation that boasts a great working environment, an energetic atmosphere and not to forget opportunities for work and training.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing maintenance support for Sharepoint
- Working closely with clients, stakeholders and managers
- Implement, create and maintains support documentation for all system roll-outs
- Identify opportunities for other service software to be improved and participate in those improvements.
- Being able to collaborate with other teams and services to ensure the best service and practices are taking place
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong focus on customers and what they need
- Be able to adapt to different people and situations
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Development
- Standard Holidays
- Bonus Scheme Standard
- Flexible Working
This is a full time, permanent role that is remote but will require occasional office visits
Salary is £40k-£45
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, please get in touch and send an up to date cv via email email@example.com or phone 0191 338 7487