Scrum Master, Data Experience
Inside IR35-6-12 Month contract
Key responsibilities include:
- Encourage product teams to practice the core principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team autonomy, accountability, and transparency (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Ensure all work and progress is visible and bottlenecks in the delivery process are eliminated
- Improve delivery practice and governance
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency by establishing "information radiators.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the product goals
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the teams to self-organize
- Foster a culture of continuous Improvement within the team and wider development function
- Coach and Support product owner with product roadmaps, product backlog creation, prioritisation and assessment
- Engage Stakeholders to maximise delivery value and reduce risk
- Identify and manage risks and issues
- Manage dependencies
- Coach teams and wider organisation on agile principle and lean delivery
- Establish and facilitate feedback cycles to enable quick change of development direction and prioritise business value
Required skills and experience:
- Leading a team - needs to have experience of leading teams and working in agile delivery environments.
- Stakeholder engagement - able to build relationships and use expertise to influence and shape delivery plans and strategies.
- Commercial/financial skills - managed budgets, understands the product funding cycles
- Creation of the product roadmaps
- Managing multiple product teams
- At least 3 years working as a scrum master delivering digital products
- Good skills and knowledge in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Backlog management, prioritisation and estimation including User Story write ups
- Coaching the teams outside IT / Digital area on Agile Techniques