DD365 CE Solutions Architect
A Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to hire a D365 CE Solutions Architect.
Please note this is a permanent/full-time position, based out of CA (CST), remote + 50% travel.
Only US Citizens and GC Holders will be considered at this time.
- Act as a leading member of the implementation team and ensure the successful implementation of D365 CE systems from start to finish.
- Actively participate in presales activities, requirement analysis, solution design and technical implementation of Dynamics CRM/D365 CE projects.
- Lead the Dynamics CRM application design in alignment with the business goals and processes.
- Serve as the clients' main point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- 4+ years' experience in a Solutions Architect position.
- 4+ years' experience leading D365 CE/Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to collaborate between technical and functional teams, client-facing experience.
- Strong understanding of D365 for Customer Engagement - Sales module, Field Service, Marketing, Power Platform (Azure and DevOps preferred).
- Certifications are a plus!
- Join a close team that values a positive work-life balance and continued learning opportunities.
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow with the Partner company and excel in the Dynamics CRM space.
- Competitive salary, benefits, unlimited PTO, remote flexibility.
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.