Senior .NET Developer - Back End
Are you an experienced back end C# developer? We are seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. As part of the development team you'll be responsible for creating ground-breaking experiences for the company's guests.
You will work to enhance the company's existing systems as well as assist in delivering back end solutions to help strengthen their online offerings. Working to refine our technical, structural, and cultural practices, you will be among the first of a new team of digital explorers.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a development team on a Greenfield project working for one of the global leaders in the travel industry
- Experience with C#, Rest API, JSON, SQL, TDD, WCF
- Experience with Azure, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes is highly advantageous
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with Octopus Deploy, Git and DevOps
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Database Design
- You have completed multiple projects working in a cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Independent. Can independently choose working methods and make the necessary decisions to drive their work forward. Can work without predefined routines or guidance. Takes personal responsibility for carrying out tasks towards the set goal. Demonstrates how to align objectives with Stakeholders.
- Flexible. Is quick to accept new tasks and adapts to new conditions without harming the outcome. Is open to change and takes action and finds solutions when situations change. Can quickly change focus and prioritise between tasks.
- Collaborative. Managing feelings so that they are expressed appropriately and effectively, enabling people to work together smoothly toward their common goals. From the perspective of assessing someone's team skills, we are mostly concerned with how the person communicates, influences, and works with others. Your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills enable you to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Mobile plan
- Broadband at home
- Pension plan
- Friendly discounts on all our products for you, your family and close friends
For more information contact Fraser Adamson at - email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-adamson/