As an Azure Cloud Consultant you will be involved in designing and implementing solution architecture, focused on pushing forward technical innovation and transformation. You will work alongside and supports the Sales, Consulting and Service Management organisations to service large global clients.
This role will expose you to state of the art Microsoft Azure technologies that will give you the experience to develop in the best ways possible. Certificate will be paid for as you develop into new roles and work with global companies and big name brands.
- £65 000
- 6% bonus
- Fully remote
- Private health-care
- Paid development and certification
Role & Responsibilities
- Create Pursuit, Solution, and Sales strategies for large existing global clients
- Develop and document solutions that meet client's requirements
- Work on LLD and HLD that meet client's requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience working experience with Azure services
- Experience within Azure design and deployment
- experience within managing projects throughout the entire project life-cycle (desirable)
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for permanent roles involved in Microsoft Azure cloud services, contact me via phone (+44 (0)203 994 0903) or email me at (email@example.com)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK