D365 CE Power Platform Developer
A key client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and looking to welcome a D365 CE PowerApps Developer to the team as they experience a period of extraordinary growth. Apply now and don't miss out on this opportunity!
Please note that this is a permanent and full time position.
Only US Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Serve as a strong CRM resource and leverage your technical skills throughout a variety of projects in the Federal space
- Participate in requirement gathering, assessment and troubleshooting, design, execution, reporting, migration, customization and configuration of CRM systems.
- Work on multiple projects, be a guiding member of a large team, provide hands-on technical support throughout implementations.
- Create technical, scalable, practical solutions and workflows based on the evolving needs of clients
- Prior D365 CE experience in a development position
- Power Platform experience is essential
- Dynamics CRM skills - customizations, custom forms, complex UI objects, plugins, workflow optimizations, portals exposure is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills are key
- Unlimited opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plans
- Remote flexibility
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (email@example.com)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.