Scala Developer - Fully Remote - Up to £60K
Are you a Scala Developer looking for a new remote opportunity? My client is an up and coming consultancy who are looking to increase their headcount due to growth.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate, and dynamic Scala developers who can work on exciting projects for major clients.
The ideal candidates are open-minded, have the desire to learn new technologies, and are ready to get stuck in. You will have an understanding of agile, XP practices, and the benefits associated with these.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and supporting Dynamics plugins (.NET)
- Configuring, customising, developing, and supporting Dynamics to meet project needs
- Optimising Dynamics performance
- Collaborating with BAs and SMEs to ensure project requirements are understood and met
- Providing and implementing recommendations that improve the effectiveness and process of the development function
- Prioritising workloads
- Meeting deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Commercial Developer experience - exposure to Scala is a must
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Version control tools - Git, SVN, or TFS
- Json and RESTful architecture - solid understanding
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme - up to 6% employer contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Apple MacBook, Kindle, Bluetooth headset and more tech
- Birthday off
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.