Java Developer - Remote
Are you a Java Developer looking for a new remote opportunity? This client is an up and coming consultancy who are looking to increase their headcount due to growth.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate, and dynamic Java developers who can work on exciting projects for major clients. The ideal candidates are open-minded, have the desire to learn new technologies, and are ready to get stuck in. You will have an understanding of agile, XP practices, and the benefits associated with these.
This organisation pride themselves on their inclusive, creative and collaborative organisation. With a dedication to empowering their employees and doing right by them. This organisation does all they can to keep their people happy, through flexible working, annual leave, and other advantageous benefits.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstratable Java Developer experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem
- Experience with JDBC, Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate or similar experiences
- An understanding of using SOAP or RESTful Web Services to develop applications
- Using web-based tech like Spring Boot, JHipster, or Play Framework to design and implement multi-tier applications
- Experience working with agile teams
- Familiar with Functional Programming
This client is not expecting every bullet point on this list. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme - up to 6% employer contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Apple MacBook, Kindle, Bluetooth headset and more tech
- Birthday off
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group