Senior .NET & AWS Developer (Cyber Security) - Espoo/Oulu/Remote, Finland - Up to 6000€
About the Company
My client is a well-established, international product development company that creates cyber security products for enterprise level customers. The department that they are hiring for is their cloud security department, providing cloud cyber security for large companies across the world. They host all cloud services in AWS, while operating in a DevOps fashion - meaning that the team is fully responsible for designing, delivering, maintaining and operating the solution.
Your role will be to join the 5 person development team that specifically focuses on one of their largest customers - a well-known CRM service. You will use a variety of AWS services and C#.NET Core to create the best and most secure cyber security products, while keeping everything as automated as possible.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- 5+ years of professional experience with C#.NET.
- 2+ years of professional experience with AWS.
- Professional experience with Microservices Architectures.
- Experience/knowledge of specific AWS services: ECS, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Route53.
- Experience/knowledge of cyber security.
- Experience/knowledge of automated testing with Python.
- Experience/knowledge of CRM systems.
- Remote working (must be in office once every 2 weeks)
- Extensive private health care (including dental)
- On-site gym & sauna
- Fortnightly massages
- Laptop, phone, etc
- Lunch benefit
- Work & leisure insurance
- And more.
All those interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply to this advert or send your CV to the email address below ASAP!
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.