Location- East of England/ Remote
Salary- Up to £55,000
You will be working for a Microsoft Gold and leading company, who specialise in providing cloud technology and end-to-end solutions. In this role you will be helping clients modernise applications and migrate workloads on public clouds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience in one or multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytic, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, Power BI, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others. As many of the clients that you will consult with use the latest technology.
- You will need to provide guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Project Management skills - An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle and experience of working in key parts.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to understand and deliver to project and client requirements
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and and opportunities to work across Europe
Skills & Qualifications
- Data Warehousing
- MS Stacks (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Power BI
- 25 Days Holiday
- Up to 10% Bonus
- MS Certification training/Exams
- Private health care
- Company Laptop