Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 System Analyst / Programming Analyst
This end user is looking for a Program Analyst to join their family-oriented team! This position offers immense growth learning opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage ERP computing environment
- Supporting user requests
- identify and model business requirements and improvements
- Developing data presentations
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, installs and modifies AX software.
- 5+ years of technical functional analysis in AX with emphasis on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project module Fixed Assets, Reporting (SSRS, Management Reporter)Highly proficient in Dynamics AX development and customization, X++, and AIF
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.