Dynamics CRM/D365 Administrator - REMOTE
Our client out of the East Coast is looking for a Dynamics CRM/D365 Administrator to join their IT team. This client is in the restaurant technology space. They are looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience administering CRM systems, specifically Dynamics CRM because they want this person to be able to jump right in to the position. Their system has several D365 CE modules like Sales, Marketing, etc., as well as components of Azure. Experience with these are preferred but not necessary. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Provide on-going support of Dynamics 365 CRM and related systems, including incident analysis and resolution
- Support the end-to-end lifecycle of Dynamics 365 CRM applications, including code promotion, system upgrades, maintenance fixes, and patches
- Implement and manage integrations with third party systems
- Assign, maintain, and review application security roles and privileges
- Manage environment backup and restore procedures
- Work closely with IT Application Development, System Engineering, Cyber Security, and the Service Desk to ensure the successful deployment, support, and availability of business systems
- Provide technical guidance, cross training, and create knowledge articles to ensure effective coverage and efficient support of business applications
- 5+ years of experience in IT System Administration
- 2+ years experience administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Proven experience with the MS Power Platform, Dataverse (CDS,) and Azure IaaS
- Familiarity with business functions including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service
Salary + Benefits:
- Full Benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!