One of my clients in the Greater Toronto Area, CA is looking to add an AX/D365 Developer to their team. This position will be responsible for software design, development, testing, project management and support, while operating in a complex multinational manufacturing environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and code applications per requirements captured in functional design documents and technical design documents
- Collaborate with other Developers, Project Managers, Business Partners, and End Users across the business to enable the business use cases
- Promote code changes though established Unit, Integrated, and User Acceptance Testing processes
- Maintain and create D365FO/AX imbedded SSRS reports, OData, Data Management Framework for integration with external systems
* Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science or related field
* At least 5 years of experience developing in Dynamics AX (D365FO, 2012 R3, 2012 R2) in manufacturing environments
* Extensive Technical/Functional knowledge in Dynamics D365 ERP modules - General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Manufacturing, Accounts Receivable, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales
* Fluent in X++
* Experience with software development platforms, tools, and languages such as: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Platform, SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Pipelines
If you are interested or know anyone who would be, please send your resume to email@example.com or give me a call at (214) 431-3048
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-431-3048 OR firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
#DynamicsAX #hiring #itjobs #D365 #microsoftjobs #nigelfrank #nowhiring #hiringITjobs