As an Azure Cloud Engineer you will be working with our sales, pre-sales and delivery teams plus senior customer technical leads to scope and deliver solutions. The role is critical to the consulting and services business and will be instrumental in delivering client projects. The role is client facing, providing independent and expert consultancy support to projects across a wide range of industry sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Technical delivery, design, and planning.
- Assist Sales in solution pricing.
- Be a "trusted expert advisor" when needed - maintaining detailed industry knowledge.
- Post sales Technical Delivery ownership of delivery activities.
- Client Professional Services delivery leveraging your key skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in implementing complex IT services
- Experience in the designing or implementation of the following:
- Cloud Solutions and Transformation Services (preferably Azure)
- Microsoft Office365 - Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams, One-Drive
- Azure - understanding and implementation of cloud computing
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualisation, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- VDI, VMware Horizon, XenDesktop
- Knowledge of networking and security components
- Back-Office remote monitoring and management support solutions.
- Above market basic salary
- Excellent benefits
- Top place to work - Glassdoor