Dynamics CRM/Azure Application Architect - Remote
This end user out of the East Coast is looking for a D365/DevOps Lead. This company has a great vision for the future and joining their team is the chance of a lifetime. They are looking for an architect/lead with at least 3+ years' experience leading and being hands on with their projects and teams. For technical attributes, they must be well versed in both D365 CE and Azure DevOps. Within the DevOps space, they are looking for someone with CI/CD experience and work with ALM pipelines that package and deploy code from Development to Quality Assurance to Production, as well as automating testing. If this sounds like you or someone you know, don't miss out on this chance to be a part of this team.
- Analyzes and evaluates business problems and user requirements to design application solutions leveraging the D365/Xrmplatform, Azure components, and other integration-related toolsets (SSIS,WebServices).
- Stays connected and familiar with D365 and Azure platform best practices and standards.
- Follows process and project methodology, ensuring proper implementation and adoption.
- Collaborates and supports the delivery teams, participating in an agile development process within IT. This includes areas such as solution development, application infrastructure services, quality assurance, PMO, core infrastructure teams, offshore test/development teams.
- Accounts for testability (including automated testing, unit testing and user acceptance testing) in solution designs.
- Accounts for operational readiness (including supportability, diagnostics, performance metrics and failure recovery) in solution designs.
- Covers application platform aspects of data security, licensing, storage/resource usage.
- Assist business leaders with change management and user adoption to effectively use tools and systems.
- Assist with planning for and adoption of Microsoft's major and minor releases to maximize the use of D365 and the Azure platform
- 5-15 years related work experience.
- At least 3 years' experience with design and configuration of MS Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated capabilities to convey design concepts in various forms (visual diagrams, narrative descriptions, verbal presentation)
- Development experience within the D365 technology stack:
- Experience with Azure components:
- Leadership experience with DevOps projects through every phase.
- CI/CD experience
- ALM Pipeline
- Logic Apps, Function Apps, Service Bus
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!