One of our exclusive clients, an international Microsoft Gold Partner with a strong reputation for excellent project delivery with a customer-centric approach, is actively looking for a Modern Workplace Consultant to join their growing team and contribute to a variety of exciting projects across Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Platform, and Cloud technologies.
As a result of building a strong reputation in the market for excellent project delivery with a very customer centric approach, my client have build a healthy pipeline of upcoming projects throughout this year and into 2022.
Role Responsibilities :
- Business analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation of business needs of the customers
- Direct involvement in national and international Modern Workplace upgrade and implementation projects in the variety in of industry sector
- Supporting customers with system testing, post goal live application support and analysis
- Realize the pre-sales demonstration and delivery the end-to-end projects
- Be the bridge between the business and the technical team
- Transfer the functional designs to the architects and development team.
Skills expected :
- Strong functional understanding of Microsoft Mordern Workplace products (PowerBI, PowerApps, Sharepoint, O365 …)
- Relevant experience in Partner environment and/or in End-Users company on a role with a consultancy approach
- Experience in a hybrid environment (On premise and Cloud)
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing
- Excellent communication skills - French and English are a huge plus
Our client offers :
- Starting salary up to €6,000 gross p/m (in line with your experience)
- A range of attractive employee benefits including a mobile allowance / company car (€1000 a month if an electric car), pension, laptop, mobile phone, insurance, etc.
- Extensive training and certifications to further develop your functional knowledge on
- Opportunity to play an integral role on International projects (France and/or Netherlands)
- Involvement in company events such as cycling trips, all expenses paid holidays and company BBQs
- A chance to make an impact within an expending Microsoft Gold Partner with exciting growth plans
- Friendly and professional working environment
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at email@example.com, or call +31 20 241 8530.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Modern Workplace / O365 / Sharepoint / Azure / Functional Consultant / Business analyst / Antwerp / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Relocate