Azure Project Manager- Kent - Up to £65,000
Looking for an Azure project manager to join a market leading company within the Credit management services. My client prides themselves on being the best at what they do and recognise that it's the people that make the difference to any organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge?! As they are on the lookout for a talented IT Project Manager with Azure experience to join their IT department in their dynamic Kent office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business sponsor and stakeholders to ensure business requirements are effectively identified and delivered to achieve business outcomes
- Plan and track project time lines, milestones and deliverable using appropriate tools
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensure all project deliveries are in line with IT PMO Framework
- Maintain effective communication and reporting with project sponsors, senior stakeholders and IT management
- Direct and manage project delivery from beginning to end, ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner, ensuring quality measures and budgets are maintained and tracked
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify, maintain and review the RAID log, ensuring risk is assessed and monitored on an ongoing basis and issues are escalated effectively and managed to resolution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance with Information Security and SOX standards
- Ensure weekly status reports are completed for all areas of the project
Skills & Qualifications
- PRINCE2 and AGILE
- Substantial experience of project management delivery of SaaS and PaaS platforms (Azure, AWS, Google etc) within IT infrastructure and software development environments
- Significant experience in managing projects that use the following technologies - Azure databases
- Working knowledge of DevOps functionality and development
- Health and well being benefits
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- + Many more great benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.