Snr Cloud Engineer (Azure or AWS)
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, planning, construction and deployment of Azure cloud infrastructures
- Design, planning, construction and deployment of Microsoft SQL Server database systems (in the cloud or OnPremise)
- Administration, configuration and implementation of Azure Cloud infrastructures, Azure Database Services (PaaS) and classic OnPremise Microsoft SQL Server database systems in standalone and cluster operation
- Operation, monitoring and optimization of business-critical Microsoft infrastructures (Azure Cloud or OnPremise)
Skills & Qualifications
In addition to a university degree in computer science or a comparable education, you have at least four years of relevant professional experience. You convince with the following skills and experience:
- Sound practical experience in the area of installation, administration and configuration of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- experience in administration and configuration of Azure Cloud infrastructures
- practical experience in DevOps environments (e.g. Terragrunt and Terraform)
- experience with Visual Studio, Azure Storage Explorer, SSMS
- ideally practical experience with other cloud-based infrastructures (e.g. AWS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, ...) as well as with other database systems (e.g. Oracle databases, PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...)
- Ideally, practical experience in container technology (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes) and monitoring (e.g. checkMK, SQL Sentry, Foglight)
- ITIL and SLA-based operations
- Good knowledge of the German language as well as project-safe English
- a wide range of training and development opportunities as part of personal career planning.
- an individual salary and working time model and the compatibility of career and family. Tailor-made for you and our common future.
- Cover in the event of illness and in old age: we offer, among other things, up to six months' continued payment of wages and, of course, a company pension scheme.
- Cloud Certificates: encouraging personal skill development
- Mobility solutions: offer a company car (also for private use) and a JobRad. All of this, of course, at attractive conditions.
- and much more ..