Job title: Senior Functional Consultant (D365/CE)
Location: Johannesburg (can be remote)
A Microsoft partner, that has established themselves as being one of the main players in producing top quality software products and solutions in a local and international capacity are seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 CE Consultant and Developer due to the growth and demand of their client services. This role is within a consulting environment, where speaking to customers and providing continuous updates whilst being involved in the full software lifecycle - by implementing Dynamics 365 solutions.
This is a chance for Dynamics 365 CE skilled specialists to be a part of a global Microsoft Gold Partner, who have a highly respected reputation by working on the largest D365 projects within Africa.
You role will be responsible for the development, support, implementation well as providing continuous insights on improvements within a customer facing role. You should be able to work as both apart of a team as well as independently - outlining your own time lines.
Skills & Experience for this role
- High understanding of Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365
- Use of CE
- Consulting experience is beneficial
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
This is a fantastic opportunity for Developers to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!