Solution Architect Azure - 12 months contract - Freelance
You report directly to the corporate CIO. You will closely work together with the IT staff on an international level, and with the different international business entities as well.
- Act as an important interface between the business and IT
- Translate the business strategy and organizational objectives into a global Target Architecture for Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
- Define and manage the IT road map, needed to implement the target architecture, for the coming 3 years. This roadmap will include infrastructure, application, data and digital projects.
- Take responsibility for the alignment and integration between the different IT projects in order to assure the coherence in the functioning of the different applications and infrastructure
- Be responsible for the end-to-end consistency of the Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
- Be responsible for the infrastructure architecture, including flows between systems and applications
- Determine the methodologies and tools for the elaboration of the enterprise IT and Data architecture and technical designs, and inform/train the parties involved (experts, developers,…)
- Document the current Enterprise IT and Data architecture and detailed designs
- You have a masters' degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You have an excellent technical knowledge and a broad experience (> 10 years) in IT, both functional and technical. This experience ideally covers infrastructure and Cloud technologies, applications, and data architecture and/or management.
- You are able to quickly understand the business requirements and to work in an agile and co-design mode with the business stakeholders.
- You are familiar with the enterprise architecture discipline and have experience with modelling AS-IS and TO-BE enterprise architectures and technical designs, and with defining roadmaps as well
- You have an analytical mind, able to conceptualize solutions. At the same time, you also have a pragmatic approach and attitude, and you are not afraid of "technically diving into the system" when needed
- You are strong in planning and organizing, facilitating and negotiating with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You collaborate easily with both IT and business people, and this within an international and multicultural environment
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- You master English, any additional language being an asset