Dynamics NAV BC Consultant (Manufacturing/ Production)
Location: Umeå, Sweden
Consultant: Liana Robson
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dynamics BC NAV Consultant with Manufacturing/ Production knowledge.
- Exciting BC projects across Sweden
- Company has grown year on year
- Talented and friendly team
- Strong Bonus structure
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Certifications/ learning courses
- Opportunity to progress towards an Architect/ Team Lead role
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years working experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central is beneficial
- Experience working as a Systems Specialist or Consultant within Production/ Manufacturing area is a must
- Experience with at least 1 end to end ERP implementations
- Excellent communication skills, must be fluent in English (verbal and written skills)
- Excellent organisation and analytically skills
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of position: Permanent or Contract
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +46776766111 or send your latest CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout Sweden and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising in placing candidates in markets in Sweden I have developed excellent relationships with employers across Sweden.
NAV/ ERP/ Navision/ Dynamics ERP/ Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC/ Specialist/ Consultant/ System Specialist