IT Project Manager - Milton Keynes
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for their next challenge? My client is a market-leading food service and facilities management company. With a huge global presence and thousands of employees, they are a well-known and respected organisation in their industry. Although a large company it is a family-run business and has been since it was founded. This opportunity will give you provide you with a diverse and rewarding career, with the chance to work with like-minded and ambitious individuals on exciting projects that will impact the lives of many.
The organisation's values are based on inspiring thinking, innovation and making positive impacts. They are committed to diversity and inclusion and are eager to introduce new talent to the UK arm of the business! If you're looking to work in an organisation with a welcoming culture and a family feel, this opportunity is definitely for you!
Overall, you will be responsible for ensuring formal control of projects within the organisation. This includes:
- Leading projects
- Managing project stakeholders, owners, and sponsors
- Ensure project objectives are defined clearly
- Ensure project requirements are understood
- Budget definition
- Manage decisions, risks, and issues - interdependencies
- Project management background with demonstratable success
- A qualification or relevant project management experience
- Able to build and manage senior relationships both internally and externally - team player
- People management experience
- Financial/commercial awareness
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Certified in formal methods g. Prince2, Agile, Scrum, PMI
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday allowance - with the ability to buy more
- Pension and life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternal and paternal leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
This role is a 12 Month FTC with the opportunity to become permanent after the 12 months
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group