IT Project Manager - Milton Keynes - £45-50k
Please note - this role will require you to work from the office based in Milton Keynes for at least three days per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A fantastic organisation based in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Information Services and Technology function.
This role will report in to the Head of Programmes and you will work closely with various other technical leads on a variety of complex and challenging IT focused projects as this organisation transitions through a period of digital transformation.
You will ensure the formal control of projects within the organisation, leading to define plans, manage risks, and ensure that projects meet required timescales, objectives and budget. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects within the Information Services and Technology function.
- Managing project success - considering timescales, budget and objectives.
- Ensure that project objectives are defined and understood.
- Work closely with the wider business and technical teams to understand how project objectives sit with business need and as part of the digital transformation.
- Work closely with project sponsors, owners and stakeholders.
- Ensure that project requirements are clearly defined and understood by project teams.
- Manage all project risks, issues and decisions.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Strong project management background
- Strong experience leading on a variety of IT focused projects
- Certification in formal methods (e.g. Prince2)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Agile experience
- Compliance knowledge and experience
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.