Product Manager, Consumer Platforms - $125k
Combining consumer surveys, retail point-of-sale data, and cutting-edge analytics, this company delivers trusted retail industry research to the world's most successful brands and retailers. They also offer careers that reward innovation and provide growth opportunities for forward-thinking problem-solvers who join their team. Speed your career growth, while working with the best and brightest in the market research industry.
The Product Manager, Consumer Platforms, will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the product strategy, vision and prioritization for Consumer services. As a member of the newly created Global Product Platforms team, this individual must possess a strategic, forward-thinking mindset in order to assess the competitive landscape, and make thoughtful recommendations on how the company can further align Consumer services on a global scale. The Product Manager, will work closely across the company's Global Product organization and cross-functionally with the Commercial, Technology, Operations, and Research Science teams.
- Develop and implement product strategy for Consumer services in partnership with the Executive Director.
- Take a leadership role in the reinvention of the company's global foodservice consumer tracking services.
- Improve global alignment across products and services by developing new or standardizing existing processes and methodologies
- Perform regular assessments and audits of all Consumer services to ensure global alignment, looking closely at data granularity, cycle time, methodologies, pricing, coverage, and competitive landscape.
- Develop Innovation prototypes and provide recommendations to bring forward to production, focusing on quality and accuracy.
- Follow product development processes from ideation/client discovery and prototyping to general availability launch, where applicable.
- Implement global methodologies in collaboration with Research Science teams.
- Ensure global alignment for all new launches, acquisitions, and enhancements.
- Develop documentation of all policies in partnership with Research Science teams.
- Proactively assess and evaluate new data sets across product portfolios.
- Experience working with POS and Consumer trackers.
- 5+ years' experience in Market Research, Consumer Goods, or Retail Buying Office.
- Proven ability to analyze customer needs and goals and generate thoughtful, creative proposals that exceed customer expectations and expand revenue opportunities.
- Solid organizational and project management skills; ability to manage and deliver on multiple project deliverables simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills; demonstrates confidence, composure, and diplomacy when delivering any message.
- Understands product features, components, and benefits and can translate usage to colleagues and clients with regard to particular needs.
- Strong understanding of data and analysis, with the ability to translate the data into actionable business results for the client.
- Ability to think and make thoughtful decisions quickly.
- Expert in all MS Office products (Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience operating in Agile development frameworks.
- Master's Degree preferred.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org