Salary - OPEN
Location - Southern Region (GA, FL, NC, SC, VA, MD preferred)
Travel - Must be open to post-covid regional travel as requested
As a ML Engineer, you will work collaboratively with Data Scientists and Data engineers to deploy and operate systems. You'll help automate and streamline our operations and processes, building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. You'll also troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, testing, and production environment.
*Must have ample experience implementing MLOps pipelines!
*Must have 3 years' experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
We are looking for people with:
Exceptional experience implementing MLOps pipelines
Exceptional knowledge and passion for AI
Data Engineering/Data Science background
Minimum 3 years' experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- At least 3 years' experience working with cloud-based services and DevOps concepts, tools and practices
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile engineering teams
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience while working in an AI / ML context alongside Data Scientists or ML Engineers
- Experience with design and implementation of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes clusters and implementing CI/CD or DevOps solutions
- Expertise in standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure/AWS data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
*NO C2C or sponsorship at this time
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.