I am looking for a Credit risk technology manager to Join a well established Client of mine. This is an exciting new role as part of their new Data platforms & Analytics function. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, and will support the team to manage, improve and drive the utilisation of their data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them. Supporting to provide the business with key customer data will help my Client to drive improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction within the Business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the strategy and road map for the specialised Credit risk platforms that the team support
- Support the design, including architecture, build and implementation of new Credit Risk platforms. (Large scale data platforms)
- Support Technical delivery of project led changes.
- Support all data platforms relevant to their sector both internal owned and external through 3rd parties
- Support the performance and reliability of the platforms, seeking to improve and drive efficiency whilst maintaining reliability
- Provide advice on the relevant data platforms advising the functions of the appropriate tools and mechanisms to drive future data analytics
- Build and develop strong stakeholder relationships with the functions that the team support
- Continually scan the external environment to understand the use and importance of new technologies appropriate to data platforms and data extraction
Skills & Qualifications
- Background dealing with Credit Risk Platforms
- Understanding of Powercurve or similar platforms
- Experience building API's
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Paying up to £67,000
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.