Node.JS Developer - £45,000 - £60,000 - FULLY REMOTE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, talented Node.JS Developer who can help transform major clients - working across a variety of projects / industries. The successful candidate will be passionate about technology, hungry to learn and develop their technical skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong practical experience with Node.JS
- Strong practical experience with NPM
- Strong practical experience with version control tools
- Strong understanding of JSON and RESTful architectures
- Good understanding of mocking frameworks
- Strong understanding of TDD and it's benefits
- Good experience with Continuous Integration
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Salary £45,000 - £60,000 + competitive pension contribution
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Macbook, work phone + office equipment to work from home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers, maternity and paternity pay, family and close friends excursions
- Annual weekend away, nights out
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.