Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting users within NAV & Business Central implementations and upgrades.
- Provide your expert opinion within the systems and team on how they could improve their business processes and the overall way they run things at present.
- Having the ability to understand all current business processes, requirement gathering and being able to get your clients to the end result making sure that everyone involved is aware and on board with your plans for each individual project.
- Analysis and requirement gathering from your end clients to enable a smooth project to be completed
- Ensuring that you build strong business relationships within your team and your clients. This will enable you to deliver projects to the highest level of customer service.
- To be hands-on with projects and able to work to customer deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Consulting - covering all aspects; including supporting your colleagues and NAV users, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training.
- Previously worked on MS Dynamics NAV version 2009 upwards (Business Central is an added bonus).
- Experience within business and process analysis.
- Documenting 'as-is' and 'to-be' within accurate and detailed scoping documents.
- Liaising with developers and clients - you will be the main point of contact here.
- Quality Assurance & Documentation.
- Competitive company benefits package including company pension scheme, extended holiday and health insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development/ further training.
- A strong company culture who uplift and motivate each other every day, with team incentives and events throughout the year.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Paul Taylor by phone at +46 8502 42570 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
+46 8502 42570 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org