Linux Engineer (Top Secret Clearance)- Downtown D.C area
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner on their Linux Engineer Role. This role is located in the Downtown D.C area and you must have a Top Secret clearance to qualify for this position. The right candidate must have 3-5 years of experience. Other qualifications include:
- Experience related to implementing and maintaining servers and applications running primarily in a Linux environment.
- Candidates must already possess a Bachelor's degree OR 3 to 4+ years of comparable experience.
- Candidates should already possess a current Microsoft Certification or be able to show proof of working towards obtaining one in the near future.
- Candidates should have at least 2 or more years of experience supporting similar projects.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively. This includes both verbally as well as written communications with particular emphasis on being able to produce well written technical documentation.
- Candidates must be able to work well with clients and team members of all levels
- Work collaboratively with team members to architect and/or lead activities related to implementing and maintaining servers and applications running primarily in a Linux environment.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and applications using best practices and organizational standards.
- Assist other engineers to ensure data protection and backups are implemented on those systems.
- Performing system integration of new technologies and solutions from researching and architecture design to its implementation and maintenance.
- Working on-site with Federal customers in the DC Metro area on their requirements, understanding their current environment, and performing gap analysis.
Interviews are currently being conducted, please send your cv to r.silverman@nigelfrank to be considered for the above position!