Dynamics CRM/D365 Solutions Architect - Remote
One of the most exciting Microsoft Gold Partners in the Dynamics CRM/D365 ecosystem is looking for a Solutions Architect. My client and Microsoft have a partnership that has spanned several decades. They are also on the Fortune 500 list! Come join this team as a Dynamics CRM/D365 Solutions Architect where you will work with all aspects of implementing Dynamics 365 CE solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.
- Design and build D365 solutions that meet client objectives.
- Utilize your knowledge of business processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Running client workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- 7+ years' experience with Dynamics CRM implementations
- Modules: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- D365 CE Certifications (preferred)
- Partner Experience (preferred)
Benefits + Salary:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Match
- Full Benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!