Solutions Architect | London / Remote | Global Bank | £80,000-£100,000 (Base)
One of my longstanding clients in the Banking space is looking to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect to join their rapidly expanding 'Digital Platforms' team. This role is newly released (growth-driven) and is 100% remote until the end of 2021, with 1/2 days' (max) expected in their London HQ post-COVID. Moreover, they are offering a salary from £80,000 - £100,000 (base) alongside a competitive bonus (10-20%), private healthcare, 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a raft of other benefits.
Working alongside a team of Software Engineers, Technical Architects and Product Owners, your role will see you take up a key role within the organisation, helping define/create their end-to-end Architecture for a range of their digital products.
Whilst not directly managing anyone, your role will see you take up a senior position within the 'Digital Platforms' team and you will be expected to act as a technical SME around Cloud/Data technologies. It is therefore key that you come from a Software/Application Architecture background (rather than Infrastructure) and a background in Software Engineering (ideally Java/Python/JS) is therefore hugely desirable.
In terms of the specific key requirements for this role, demonstrating some of the following criteria on your CV would be the ideal scenario:
- Application Architecture - You should have proven commercial experience of Application Architecture, with knowledge of Serverless/Microservices and/or Event-Driven Architecture being highly beneficial.
- Big Data Tech - You should ideally have commercial experience working with Big Data technologies, specifically the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hive, HBase, Spark).
- Stakeholder Management - You should have proven commercial experience dealing directly with key business stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
- Agile - Finally, proven experience working with Agile (Scrum) methods is desired.
(Note - Obviously the above is a 'brief' list but these are the core requirements rather than 'all' of them - I would be happy to have a chat with applicants who don't necessarily tick all of the above boxes)
So if you like the sound of this role and feel you would like to hear/learn more then please reach out and contact me via the following:
- Telephone: 0191 338 7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Please note that all conversations relating to this position will remain fully confidential and compliant with GDPR. Moreover, pease note that this role does not accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship.