Role: Modern Intelligent Workplace (MIW) - Solution Architect
Salary: Up to 65k
Location: Northern England/Manchester/Scotland - Hybrid remote role
My client is looking for an experienced Modern Intelligent Workplace (MIW) - Solution Architect. A senior member of the company's modern intelligent workplace (MIW) business unit, providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture, and advice to both public and private sector clients while ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions (M365, Azure, Power Platform) and should also have experience of pre-sales, proposal/ bid input and consultancy. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing area of the business where you can become an integral member of the team shaping our success. Versatility is essential. I'm looking for a self-starter who can adapt to picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Designing and implementing solutions based on business requirements that are in line with architecture and best practice, using the latest Microsoft and cloud-based technologies.
- Taking a lead role in writing tender responses/ proposals to win new client work. · Providing technical pre-sales advice to new and existing customers · Becoming a trusted adviser for our customers
- Helping advance the skills and knowledge of the business unit by keeping up to date with the latest technology and best practice · Leading customer projects from a technical point of view with support from our Project Management team · Guide and mentor less senior members of the team.
- Minimum 10 years' experience (3-5+ years working with Cloud Technologies)
- Technical leadership and delivery of end to end projects
- Technical Architecture (M365/ Azure) · Pre-Sales/ Proposal writing/ Tender responses
- Excellent technical understanding of M365 Platform - Document Management/ Compliance/ Governance · PowerShell scripting
- Highly organised. Able to prioritise a variety of critical short, medium-and long-term tasks
- Continually refresh and update M365 knowledge
- Attend and speak at company and wider industry events
- Ideally Microsoft Certified - MS-100, MS-300, MS-600, MS-700