I am currently recruiting for a Solution Architect position for a local Dublin based MS partner. For this role they require someone with experience in both LS Retail and NAV architecture, as well as experience leading a team. You must have at least 5 years' experience working with LS NAV, including creating data migrations, conversions and integration mappings. You must have experience of implementations including plugins, custom workflows, web-resources, etc. related to MS Nav and or LS Retail. This role could potentially be fully remote and the client will consider applicants with sponsorship/visa requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and participating in the planning & design, architecture sessions with the team. You will collect and document architecture, system design, business processes, data flows and other technical and business requirements for projects.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions. Work with Customers to understand their business requirements and scope out application configuration, modifications and custom development
- Participate in both formal and informal design and architecting sessions with the team and Sr. Members/management
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development for LS NAV projects
- Assist with the sales process by giving LS NAV solution presentations
- In-depth knowledge of MS NAV and LS Retail platforms and the ability to evaluate proposed business processes against core LS NAV functions.
- Experience working with the cloud, preferably Azure including NAV interfaces into Azure and interfaces into other environments.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Dynamics LS NAV Consulting experience & full lifecycle LS NAV 2013/2018/BC implementations
- Certification in Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience in a development role would be helpful
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation for new projects
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within client organization during Pre-Sales, Analysis, Implementation and Go Live Phases
- Very good presentation skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with clients onsite
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV to email@example.com