As an Architect & Sr. Software Engineer, you will help shape the future of technology; Modern Cloud Solutions, DevOps Enablement, Azure Data, and Power BI, making applications better and faster. Software Engineers collaborate to create modern software applications, implement new technologies and deliver end-to-end solutions. We are looking for someone that has good soft skills and can lead a team of developers (tech lead). This individual must be versed in Agile and have experience with development in Azure.
- Ensure quality through establishing engineering practices such as code reviews and managing tech debt, and making sure code follows best practices and meets non-functional requirements.
- Validate architecture is defined and communicated.
- Identify key engagement and solution risks and define mitigation strategies.
- Maintains an understanding of long-term company strategy and ensures that designs will enable the company to meet the changing industry/competitive demands.
- Implement and recommend viable architectural approaches that support long term maintainability, extensibility, and interoperability of enterprise applications.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of cross-functional teams.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for developers on your project teams.
- 5+ years of software development with design patterns development implementation.
- Real-world experience building multi-tier applications using .NET with libraries like .NET Core DI Container, Automapper, FluentValidation, MSTest, FakeItEasy, or FluentAssertions
- Knowledge of modern Front-end technologies like Angular 8 alongside Angular Material Components, Typsescript, RxJS, or NGXS
- Experience building Cloud Native or Hybrid applications using Azure or another public cloud
- Experience in customer-facing leadership roles
- Be able to prioritize goals based on the larger picture, while being comfortable getting into the details as needed
- Strong, effective communication skills to bring multiple roles and personalities together to work towards a shared vision
- Have real-world experience providing technical leadership on Agile software development projects
- Desire to learn, investigate, and provide guidance on new technology in a rapidly changing technology
- Be able to provide leadership on implementing engineering practices such as code reviews and automated CI/CD
- The desire to bring out the best of the people working on the project to make a positive, shared impact
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
- Occasional, limited travel may be required for key project ceremonies, like release planning sessions, depending on the client