SharePoint Technical Support - £200 Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
My client is a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a dynamic and experienced SharePoint Technical Support Analyst with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our customer and partner base across the globe, primarily focussing on customers in North America and Europe. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years in a similar role, as well as proven customer facing experience. You will be working alongside other regional support teams.
- Providing technical support and maintenance on Products
- Provide technical support on SharePoint & SQL related queries/issues.
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues.
- Answering product related queries raised by customers/partners through our support portal.
- Meeting support SLAs by prioritizing your workload based on the criticality of issues.
- Keeping customers/partners updated on the status of support tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base
- Escalating issues to the next level of support where you have reached the limits of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
- 3+ years' experience in supporting SharePoint & SQL Server based products and/or custom applications.
- Knowledge of CMS, SharePoint and Office365 - Content Types, Metadata, List, Library, Versioning, Publishing Site, Team Site, Site, Site Collection etc.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint/M365 (Configuration and Administration knowledge desired).
- Expertise in Application support and maintenance Tools like Zendesk, Remedy etc.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net and database technologies (SQL Server/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps etc.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.