D365 BC/Navision Junior Account Manager - £30,000
They are a new Microsoft Gold Partner in the Dynamics field with the mission of providing ERP IT Solutions for small and medium enterprises, making them cost effective and streamlined, in order to help them maximise their business potential. Whilst a new Partner, they are already experiencing rapid growth, due not only to their financially sound parent company, but because of their reputation for outstanding service and customer satisfaction, which has been recognised through industry awards. They have offices across the UK, with you coming on board and joining their Derby office - they have flexibility regarding homeworking, so long as you can make it to the office when necessary.
As a Junior Account Manager, you would be joining an existing team of experienced Account Managers to learn the ropes and increase your skillset through shadowing, workshops and a comprehensive training program that'll ensure you are best equipped to represent the company with client engagements.
With a long list of customers and an exciting ERP project workload, you will not have a shortage of practical work to engage with. Your main responsibility will be to act as the liaison between the company and their customers - you will communicate with their clients in order to ensure that the IT Solution you provide them meets their needs, and that any alterations or requests are fed back to the appropriate departments. Acting as the liaison, you will be responsible for ensuring that the customer has a positive relationship with the business, with both old and new customers, through your passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
What's on offer
- A competitive salary depending on experience, rising as high as £30,000.
- The opportunity to work for a cutting-edge Microsoft Gold Partner, and the increase in your market value as an Account Manager that comes with having access to the upskilling opportunities, career development plans and large customer base that keep you busy and hone your skills.
- Clear career progression opportunities within the business.
- The flexibility of a part-remote work arrangement.
- An understanding of D365 BC/Navision, or a similar ERP - professional experience is ideal.
- Experience of building and maintaining professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills, as needed to liaise across departments and with customers.
- An understanding of the ERP project implementation process.
- Strong organisational skills in order to manage your customers and ensure their needs are met.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL