MS D365 CE Technical Architect
A global leader in Microsoft technology is searching for a Technical Architect to join the Dynamics CRM team!
This is a permanent, full-time and remote position that requires 20% travel.
- Support the large Dynamics technical team by implementing solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build out technical solutions and D365 CE products that meet clients' needs.
- Participate in requirement gathering, assessment and troubleshooting, design, execution, reporting, migration, customization and configuration of CRM systems.
- Work on multiple projects, be a guiding member of a large team, provide hands-on technical support throughout implementations.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with Dynamics CRM / D365 CE development in an Agile environment.
- D365 Skills: C# / .NET, MS Power Platform, Dataverse Platform, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service modules Data Migration with SSCIS / SSRS.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, organizational abilities.
- Eagerness to expand Dynamics CRM technical skills, certifications and Partner experience are desired.
- Join a Microsoft Partner organization that provides unparalleled growth opportunity.
- Unlimited PTO, competitive salary and benefits, 401k plans available.
- Work remotely and travel 20%.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.