My client was founded in 2007 in Stellenbosch initially as a single software development firm. Since then, they are now offering a range of services within Geospatial, Machine Learning & Big Data, Digital Services and more. The services they provide include Bespoke Development, Outsourced Development, Mobile Apps, Responsive Development, CMS Development, Ecommerce and Web Services & API's.
My clients function and key concern are to create value by improving the lives of everyone interacting with their business. They acheive this by increasing the profits of businesses, through state-of-the-art automated systems that give support to businesses success, saving time & money and encourage exponential growth.
They have a continuous strive to develop their capabilities and employees to evolve beyond experts and specialists in what they do. Equally, they strive to create sustainable environments for long lasting partnerships/relationships.
Minimum 10 years experience in C#/Microsoft agile web based development environments, backed by work
examples and references.
- Takes ownership of work
- Is comfortable both as the team leader and taking direction from one.
- Works well independently
- Can regulate own work volume & good time management skills
- Can take constructive criticism and turn it into opportunities for improvement
- Is open to both teaching and learning from team members
- Follows systematic problem solving methodology
- Good communications with team, especially in bug, feature or architecture discussions
- Experience working with UI Developers
- Fluent language ability in English required (read,write and speak).
- MS .NET Framework 10+ Years
- C# 10+ Years
- SQL (and related) 10+ Years
- .NET Core API / Web API 5+ Years
- Angular 5+ Years
- Software Architecture role 5+ Years
- Agile Methodologies 10+ Years
- Version control 10+ Years
- MS Azure
- AWS, AWS Cloud
- CSS, Sass & Scss
- Deployment Technologies
- Experience with data science
- Server Jobs and Automation
- Experience as Merge master
- Bilingual in Afrikaans is beneficial.