Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a global distribution group who are based in Budapest. They are looking for a IT Service Desk Technician to join their growing team.
This is an exciting role working with Dynamic team where every day will provide new challenges for you to tackle. Not only are there daily challenges for you to work with but there are also exciting opportunities for development further within your career. This role also comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical and functional assistance on computer hardware, software, network, peripherals, and computer related equipment
- Determine the severity of problems; troubleshoot, resolve or refer to appropriate technical staff; as appropriate, trains users in resolving problems
- Escalates technical issues and coordinates with internal and external IT staff to resolve problems and provide solutions; consults with outside vendors and consultants as needed
- Ensures quality customer service to client users; ensures proper and accurate feedback on technical problems; and coordinates communications between client and IT staff
- Monitors IT infrastructure with monitoring tooling and escalates whenever necessary
- Ensure service desk related knowledge base, instructions and procedures are written, saved and frequently maintained
- Strong customer service skills and customer focus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of possible impact and dependencies in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation processes
- Working knowledge of Citrix and Microsoft Windows and Office 365 technology
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technical equipment
If this sounds like the sort of role that you'd be interested in then please email me at s.mcbride@nigelfrank to find out more.