Cloud DevOps Engineer - Manchester/Remote
Are you a talented Dev Ops Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for one of the best Microsoft Partners? You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced, technology-driven culture that are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
Founded in 2000, this organisation is now one of the leading Microsoft consultancies. They have won MS Partner awards over 100 times and have provided over 30,000 Microsoft certifications.
With a focus on working solely on Data Platform projects, joining this organisation will give you an amazing opportunity to work at the forefront of technology, with access to the best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects. Their dedication to learning and development opportunities means this role will allow you to refine your skills that will form you into the best engineer possible.
This client is currently increasing their headcount due to growth and is looking for innovative, ambitious, and technical data engineers. Their culture is based on excellence, passion and integrity, this opportunity will allow you to work amongst the best people in data.
You will be required to:
- Leverage strong business acumen to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Use Infastrucutre as Code to design and build environments - using Terraform or ARM templates
- Design and build modern deployment pipelines
- Demonstratable experience of turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions
- Project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Proficient in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- CI/CD using Azure DevOps experience
- working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Base Salary - up to £85,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension - 7% contribution
- Certification training
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group