Senior Front End Developer - £70,000 - £100,000 - London (Partly Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join a multi-functional, global organisation. They are currently at an exciting phase in their global growth and are looking for people that can come in and strengthen their Digital Brand Solution. You will be assisting with with refining their structural, technical and cultural practices - as well as being amongst the first of a new team of digital explorers.
- Converting business ideas to new and exciting features
- Coordinating cross-functionally and ensuring projects meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Maintaining production code operationally
- Creating new integration's with external systems
- Developing new UI's for both internal and external use
- Mentoring and guiding junior members
- Writing clean, testable, high quality and high performance codes
- Developing and supporting software such as applications, API integrations, Interfaces and new functionality enhancements
- Supporting, testing and deploying new products and features
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical experience with automated services such as TDD and BDD
- Strong practical experience with .NET
- Good understanding of OOPS, Git and DevOps
- Good experience working in a cross-functional team environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent command of English language: both written and verbal
- Generous salary and package of up to £100,000 (maybe more depending one experience)
- Company Laptop, Phone Plan and Broadband at home
- Pension plan, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Amazing discounts on activities and retails stores for you, your friends and family
We are holding interviews from the 23rd June 2021. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.