AB Initio Developer
Location- Northampton/ London - Flexibly/ Remote.
Salary- Up to 60k Negotiable Depending on experience
You will be working for one of the largest multinational financial institution. Not only is it a great company to work for, but a company who offers careers with endless opportunity, for a person with the right work ethic and attitude. As an Ab Initio Developer, you will be working across multiple projects or modules to understand requirements, develop and implement, based batch and real time integration solutions and maintaining them. You will also be responsible for building Cloud-Based Ab Initio framework & automation solutions, along with migration of on-prem ETL applications on to Cloud infrastructure.
Roles and responsibilities-
- You will be providing sound solutions for the ingestion, storage and presentation of enterprise data including ETL design, data storage strategies, data access and security.
- Be expected to develop complicated Ab Initio ETL processes to turn business requirements into technology data solutions.
- Driving the design of scalable solutions while considering recoverable and resiliency requirements.
- Employing agile techniques such as task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and continuous integration to enhance overall execution speed and quality.
- Converting source to target mappings into ETL code.
- Collaborating with data modellers and contributing to the physical data model design.
- Replicating data from current RDBMS based systems to the RFT Hadoop Data Lakes.
Skills and Qualifications-
- Proficiency on data warehouse product stack and architecture.
- Hands no experience in delivery using Ab Initio and Data modelling.
- MS SQL and its variation among popular databases.
- Knowledge of all Hadoop components specifically HDFS, Zookeeper, YARN, HBASE, Hive, Impala, Spark SQL
- Very good stakeholder management ability, experience in managing high severity incidents and working under pressure.
- Great Interpersonal skills. Team player and ability to mentor junior members of the team
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jae Partridge or call 020 7337 0804 for a catch up in complete confidence.