Cloud Architect (Infrastructure and Operations) - Copenhagen or Aarhus - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client is a well respected Microsoft Partner, with an Azure Expert MSP, and they are currently looking for an Azure Architect with as much passion as them for Microsoft products to join their team.
They are known for creating secure Cloud solutions which are customised to individual companies' current needs and future goals. They are purely focused on delivering cutting edge Cloud Solutions to customers in a faster, cheaper and more secure manner than any traditional service provider, and they have worked with some of the biggest companies across Denmark and wider Europe.
As a Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Architect, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience, performing all phases of architectural work including planning, designing, transition and overseeing the construction.
You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match customers' needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with both greenfield and hybrid cloud projects!
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Public Cloud in general, as well as Hybrid Cloud
- Knowledge of high availability technologies and disaster recovery, replication, clustering within a virtualized environment
- Experience working with Storage, Virtual Servers, Backup and Recovery Technologies
- Understanding of virtual infrastructure, networks, storage, tiered application environments, and security
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring, logging, alerting, incident, problem and configuration management
- Clear career path and development plan, including mentorship
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Competitive Salary AND quarterly financial bonuses
- Co-financing of Medical Care