Senior .NET Developer, Aalborg
My client is a leading provider of product management software to customers with complex product structures and multiple channel and language management needs.
They are headquartered in Denmark and have offices globally with more on the way.
The system is used by hundreds of customers globally, and the demand for their solution offers the prospect of continued growth in revenue and number of employees.
My clients solution handles complex product data and consists of several components. The data base is found in an SQL database and is exposed to clients and the outside world via a flexible data model and APIs. My client also has a number of add-on features that customers can select as well.
They want to expand and improve their solution, both within its current functionality, but also with completely new and partially independent modules.
This means they are looking for a competent colleague with a good understanding of the overall architecture, who will help them further on the journey.
The primary work will be centered around C#, .NET but you will need a broad understanding of the entire chain from database to end-user interface.
The product is complex, so you will be challenged professionally.
An advantage to you is that in this role you will have great influence and can help to make your mark.
Examples of your Responsibilties:
- Responsibility for the full process, from analysis and design to coding and testing, as well as release
- C # / .Net / Angular development in a classic Visual Studio / GIT setup
- Agile processes with two primary annual releases and monthly planning cycle
- Interaction with both the support and our consultants - in some cases with the end customers
- Automated CI tests, and plans for increased use of Azure DevOps / pipelines
My client is looking for independent and goal-oriented people who like to work in an environment where pragmatism and customer value are in focus. You are structured and have the overview that makes the solution remain coherent.
You can recognize yourself in most of these characteristics:
- Education as a software engineer, computer scientist or similar.
- Intelligent, analytical, and teachable.
- 5+ years of experience with C # /. Net.
- Experience with SQL, API development, and data-heavy solutions.
- Experience responsible for (ideally Azure-based) software architecture.
- Good English skills, both written and oral, as the corporate language is English.
Are you interested in hearing more? If so it would be great to receive your CV via email@example.com or alternatively chat to you further about the role on 0045 88 74 11 02