A market-leading Data & Analytics Consultancy are seeking an experienced Azure Data Architect to join the team, as they experience an exciting period of rapid growth and success.
They pride themselves on developing tailor-made data-driven solutions to suit the specific needs of their clients, with a growing client base predominantly within the Financial Services industry.
This is a client-facing role, where you will be using a combination of consulting and technical skills to develop and deliver effective end-to-end solutions to your clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies on the Azure Cloud Platform. You will split your time between client-site, home and the London office depending on requirements, and are asked to keep an open-mind in this regard.
In return, you'll be rewarded with industry-leading benefits, including a salary of up to £120,000 depending on experience, access to a variety of ever-changing projects and challenges, and a wealth of support towards taking professional certifications and training courses.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career with an extremely successful consultancy, this could be the role for you.
Experience in one or multiple areas
- Hands-on development and architecture experience on the Azure platform
- Confident with some of: Azure Data Factory; Azure Data Lake; Azure SQL Data Warehouse; Azure Databricks; IoT Hub; Event Hub; Azure Stream Analytics; Cosmos DB
- Strong development background spanning areas such as: Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Project Management skills - An understanding of the different methodologies and the end-to-end project life cycle
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- Salary up to £120,000 depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
Interviews are taking place shortly, so apply ASAP to be considered.