Senior Cloud Data Architect - Remote (UK Wide)
My client is a medium size consultancy specialise in Data and Cloud technologies who are growing rapidly.
This Senior Cloud Data Architect will have 7+ years experience designing cloud data solutions to a wide range of customers.
We are looking for Architects who have a mix of the following experience:
- Cloud architect experience
- Automated Reporting in Azure
- Advanced BI & Analytics in the cloud
- Managing the design and build - build in data warehouse > Power BI
- Advise on Security / approach to implementation
- Understanding of cost saving through migrating to Azure / leveraging costs / budgeting / cost estimates
- Working with real time data / stream analytics - designed these solutions
- Challenge clients on what to do
- Data Sources
- Data Modelling
- Migration and Transfer
- Migrating and adopting SAAS
- Delivering Cloud engagements
- Converse with clients who have multiple cloud providers, with complex architecture
- Pre-sales, Proposals, Presentations, Workshops
- Take Ownership, set everything up, drive the practice forward
- Put in place the foundations and take to market
- Define capabilities
- Understanding of solutions are developed, explain to team members, manage the solution
- People Management: Mentor the team who are implementing the solutions (like a PM, SME)
- Spread across 3-4 engagements
- Drive / Motivate
- Support clients, config services, support the different Teams, build pipelines, data modelling, analytics
- Understand the business problem, get teams to drive strategic outcome
- Azure, GCP, AWS
Other Tech (Nice to have)
- Full Stack BI Tech (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS)
- MS SQL
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £90,000 to £140,000 dependant on your skill-set
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Plus More...
- Home Working Contract
- Travel to Client Site/Office (20% to 40%)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100+ ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.