SharePoint Online Developer - £350 Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
My client is a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a skilled SharePoint Online Developer. One of the end client is based in U.S and are 4 hours behind UK time zone. The role is fully remote but would require flexible working hours some days.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident approach
- Hands on experience in SP 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Strong migration experience from legacy SharePoint platforms to SharePoint online platforms.
- Demonstrates good knowledge on SharePoint Document Management, building solutions with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), PowerShell Scripts and all SharePoint object models, designer workflows.
- Practical SharePoint product experience, with knowledge on configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions.
- Implementing solutions with Office 365 stack, and other services including Microsoft Teams, and Yammer.
- Agile experience
- Creating technical and function design documents.
- Stakeholder management, presentation and strategic thinking skills
- Experience building solutions on Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage and other relevant Azure Workloads;
- Microsoft Azure AD and integration with O365
- Web API Development , Windows services Development
- Understanding of SharePoint core concepts including timer jobs, event receivers, etc.
- Develop tools and build reports for SharePoint migrations.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups functionality
- MS SQL Server, T SQL and ANSI SQL Development
- Responsible for all stages in the software development process and quality control of key outputs. Implementing and enforcing high technical standards to maximise the efficiency, reusability and security of code
- Resilience and the ability to work to a fast pace
- Coordinate with various stakeholders for technical discussions.
- Knowledge on InfoPath form development, K2 and Nintex forms and workflows.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at email@example.com or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.